PTA Garage Services replace and repair car clutches to most makes and models of cars. All of our clutches are of the highest quality and are competitively priced. Learn more about clutches online or find your nearest PTA branch to book in for a clutch repair service.
How to tell if you need a new clutch
Common sign that your clutch is worn out include:
- Difficulty in engaging gears,
- Crunching noises,
- Burning smells and loss of power - especially up hills
- Clutch slipping or feeling spongey
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you may be in need of a clutch replacement.
Get in touch with a member of our team to find out more or visit one of the PTA Garage Services branches:
- Clutch Replacement Bromley
- Clutch Replacement Edenbridge
- Clutch Replacement Folkestone
- Clutch Replacement Hopcroft / Bicester
- Clutch Replacement Oxted
- Clutch Replacement Shirley
- Clutch Replacement South Godstone
- Clutch Replacement Watton
Car Clutches from PTA Garage Services
Clutch systems on many modern vehicles comprise clutch kits, concentric slave cylinders and dual mass-fly-wheels. Here at PTA, we recommend replacing these inter-linked parts at the time of repair to avoid any future clutch problems.
If you can’t change gears whilst the engine is not running, there may be a fault with the gear linkage or gear box. Here at PTA Garage Services, we will then recommend the best course of action. As well as clutch repairs and replacements all of our branches offer tyres, MOT and servicing to help you keep your car in perfect condition
Contact your local PTA branch today to book an appointment and get a quote for all your clutch repair needs.Get in Touch